Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Snoopy

Woods all time favorite cartoon character. The role Twig plays in his upcoming theater performance. What I have allowed myself to become.

The question I keep repeating is whether this "need" I have is something to be investigated further, a wild goose chase, a means to sabotage my relationship, or mental illness?

I have not been able to fall back to sleep since putting Twig down. My stomach hurts a bit, funky throat feelings this evening, stress about work and my mind won't turn off about Sarah. Not her, per se but the concept of infidelity. Even despite what I know about my husband - that he is uber loyal and faithful, even when it does not serve him to do so.

I let the bad voices take over - went and poked around email. Turns out there's nothing and yet I can't seem to turn it off.

Really, Wood doesn't deserve my sneaking around to look at his stuff. Neither do I. It's unfair.

Dear Snoopy,
Q U I T.
There's nothing to see here. It's okay, you're not lying to yourself. Besides, if you are, it will be made clear to you. Deal with it then.
L

2 comments:

Paula said...

Hey Wonelle,
You were taken aback! You were surprised. Someone was having an experience about your husband that did not include you in the picture. That would freak me out and be very hard to turn off.

When I was doing more meditation/ psychic stuff, we could 'clear' people out of space. Sometimes, some people are so darned appealing, that others may want to crawl into their field and just hunker down. You might be feeling that, even if Wood is blind to it. Blocking people requires the person to be grounded, just imagine something connecting Wood to the center of the earth. Once grounded you can look him over head to toe and see if you see her hiding out in his space. If you do, then you imagine her grounded, and hook her up to the universe, let her have her energy back.

After she's gone, you can coat Woods aura with something slippery like silicone so no one sticks.

It's amazing how hard it is to let go of feelings of embarrassment. I still ruminate over old things that I said that were wrong and painful. Everyone has moments. Everyone. I hope your beautiful brain can stop working on it soon.

I'm envious of yoru physical connection right now. My husband made me mad and it was a total turn off. What actually happened is, I bought a new top at Anthropologie, and I was super exited about it, and he didn't know about the bummer I had trying on clothes and feeling fat the day previous. But I tried it on and he didn't like at and told me all the reasons why. It felt so personal. I couldn't talk about it. I went to bed.

I'm still not over it! Communication is sexy.
I love you Wonelle. Glad we are penpals.

Anonymous said...

Love the page but cant seem to find the link that would allow me for add it to follow list. Is there any way i can follow your blog.