Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Energy

Until we moved, I was sure that my sleep problems were all about me. Peri-menopause, stress, anxiety, any number of things. Since we moved, however, I have come to realize that the energy at the other place was simply flawed, wrong, not conducive to sleep. The two together were a recipe for exhaustion.

At 3003 I've slept soundly just about every night. The first few days, maybe a week, I couldn't get enough - 12+ hours some nights. Now, about 3 weeks in, it seems like sleep is the new normal.

Amazingly, I have felt more clarity, albeit a very little bit, to not only see what is lacking or needed, but to actually devise a thought about how to deal with it, change it, make it better. It could be that Mercury has gone direct in the past few days... Whatever, I'm feeling and sensing things differently than I have in a while.

The sense of hope is comforting.

No comments: