Sunday, August 4, 2013

Tarot

I have a nifty tarot app on my phone and this is what popped out today. Next to that is my new office (from the door so I'll be moving the desk first thing).

It seems a bit scary - especially with all the change I'm about to encounter. My fears about the change are frequent and range from daily considerations like telling my current boss and colleagues, drop off and pick up changes for Twig, worries that I'll be learning a lot (is it too much?) or expected to do too much too fast, to being unhappy, and wondering what the future holds.

I need to have faith that it will work out just fine. It's going to be just fine.

Right?

1 comment:

Paula said...

It's funny that you got these cards, Wonelle. I was getting these cards a lot as Lou was dying and my life was changing. My thoughts are that the first card is about what has to go. It is not the end, since there is dawn visible in the distance. THe second card relates to the wisdom that comes to you in dreams. ANd the third card is again: It's all got to go to make room for the new. Mooch was scared of my cards and hit them from me for a month! Just get them back. Glad you are being gentle with yourself!