Queen Crankypants
There's this feeling just below the surface of my chest, kinda close to the heart that is tight, full, and feels like it's ready to climb out and consume everyone in sight. The consumption will be in an alien-esque way - kinda gross and definitely gory.
This weird combination animal is a combination of insecure, sad,overwhelmed, confused, and tired. It doesn't even know what it is. Lately it has been heavy and taking over a bit of my sunny disposition each day.
I need to slay this monster and right quick. Any thoughts?


1 comment:
How about that, that you see it right there. The kind of monster you don't want to allow to be, and yet, there it is. Sometimes if I overlay crud with calm, comforting behaviors, I can get enough space that I'm so so afraid it will take over. Walking, talking, eating well, watching soothing films, reading things, looking at pictures that bring peace. Those are the distractions that help me.
Post a Comment