Healing
Mind, body and soul are all on the mend.
I have some brain power to think about what I want for myself, my family, our lives - long and short term.
My body is doing well. I'm sleeping through the night. Despite waking with headaches in the mornings (allergies, me thinks), I'm hungry for food. The small biopsy wound on my arm is healing (no call from the dermatology office this week as promised, I'll check in again next week) and my hair is growing in. I've got "whispies" where there have been none for a long time. My nails are growing quickly, they are peeling, too (there really is no reason to do dishes and clean!). I care not.
Libido and an ability to laugh is present where it had gone missing. I have hopes and dreams where I once felt suffocated. I'm feeling capable of starting exercise again.
Life is good.


2 comments:
The mammogram I forgot to mention in the last post came back normal!
Good on the mammo. Continued healing to you my dear. In my small experience, when something is iffy, they call right away. Taking time to get results means negative to me. Peace sister! Happiness!
Post a Comment