Faded
This is Twig's take on this week's Thematic Photographic. I came across this beautiful dinosaur after downloading our pictures from the point and shoot. I was looking for something that I had recently taken and found this! The best part of posting this for y'all to see is that I am excited to say that I am sure he staged it on the kitchen table before he snapped it. Interestingly, it's not one in a series (his football series was impressive) and the more he takes pictures, the more he gets what he wants from the process. I simply cropped this a bit before posting. Twig is quite the talented guy (if I do say so myself) - we are so getting him a camera for his 4th birthday (yes, peeps, he's 3).
After a full day at his new school, walking almost a mile home, riding his bike for a while, eating a huge dinner, and watching some of the boob-toob, he's now faded... knocked out snoring while I brag on. I should be faded too; my take on this fantastic theme is coming soon.


1 comment:
Watch out Wonelle! I think Twig has got your and Wood's brain powers! When does he turn 4? No that cannot be!
Post a Comment