Just Like Ligtening!
Once upon a time, there was a girl named Wonelle and a boy named Wood. They met and fell in love. Then they decided to get married. They had a beautiful wedding and all of the people that were important to them came to the wonderful celebration. After Wonelle and Wood got married they decided to have a baby. The baby grew and grew inside Wonelle's tummy for a long time. Then one day the baby decided that it was time to come out. After three long days and a bit of help from Wood, Doula, and Dr. I, Twig was born! And we were very, very happy!
In this photo, we are in Hawaii vacationing with friends. We had been married just over a year. I am pleased to not be pregnant. Twig is 5 months old. He's so pudgy, sweet, happy, and addicted to chi-chi milk. Wood was shell-shocked. I was miserable. Five months into parenting and we all were overwhelmed with our new-found-family.
Wedding daze, pregnancy haze, and the nursing maze are all quite distant now. We've been married for over 4 years, I haven't been pregnant for three, and nursing ended seven months ago. I feel like the woman that walked on clouds after our wedding and before pregnancy. It's strange but maybe Three is the magic number.
Happy Birthday, Twig!


1 comment:
Fantastic! Walking on clouds! Happy Birthday Twig, Wonelle and Wood! How can three years have passed already? And yet, thank goodness they have! For me family life keeps changing and in many ways getting easier, not counting Millie.
Love to you!
Post a Comment