Jeff Stryker Did HARD Time!!
Here's something I wrote oh, so long ago about a play that a friend and I attended in 1999. Wow, it's been a long time, friend. Miss you and our adventures (or misadventures?). Hope Portland is treating you well. xo.
Jeff Stryker toured in a 1998-99 stage show called "Jeff Stryker Does Hard Time" which was an erotic-comedy set in a prison. The show ended with a dance finale in which Stryker disrobed for the audience
______
OH, MY!
I love an adventure and I must say that this was definitely one! One I won't forget for some time. OH, MY!
Four of us walked into the theatre and we were 4 of, yes, 4 Women in the place. It was somewhat uncomfortable at first. It kinda felt like we were intruding on some private boy party.
The play was bad, the plot stunk, the acting was even worse but I guess the nudity made up for it (this one I'm still debating in my own mind). The story is set in Homo central"; SF County jail. The big news of the week is that Porn Star Jeff Stryker has asked to serve his time there and his request has been granted. The remainder of the "story" shows all of the gay guys fighting over the "bitch", myriad sexual acts (including a fairly explicit rape scene), frontal nudity and lots I MEAN LOTS of REALLY bad "gay" jokes. So bad, in fact, that there were some giggles and some "oh, ho"'s coupled with shaking heads and "oh, maahhan"'s. 
Thougout, the plans for the inmates to produce "festival de la noche" were discussed and was the transition to the "attraction we'd all been waiting for". Jeff Stryker came onto the stage wearing only his Motorcycle boots and an erection! OH, MY! He poured and rubbed about a quart of oil on himself and proceeded to do a little dance (?well, not exactly a dance?). Masturbation describes it best. Flung his condom off into the crowd (EEEWWW) and just about the time I thought my friend was going to crawlout of her skin and need to be peeled off of the ceiling, HE JUMPED OFF OF THE STAGE AND (OH, MY) continued to do his dance for the audience up close and personal (he started with us). He paid special attention to a few of the women in the crowd, and I must say that at this point EVERYONE felt uncomfortable regardless of gender. Even the boys felt like they were intruding on some private party because he was running around giving the equivalent of lap dances. Thrusting his hips and providing an up close and personal introduction to his penis. I don't think anyone touched it, although one guy did touch his leg, so, you never know. He finished by waving (literally) himself a little closer than necessary at my friend and I (my friend absolutely LOVED it). I was, and still am, a little stunned. How is that possible? To maintain an erection for at least 10 minutes for complete strangers? Maybe I just answered my own question there. I would say that I got my $40 worth and it was one thick, long penis! Fairly attractive, as well (seriously)! As far as the penises of total strangers go.
HMMMM, what else can I say? Oh, after the show, he raced to the door to thank every person for attending the performance and making sure that they knew he hoped they had enjoyed themselves. As we left (OH, MY), he shook my hand, or I shook his, (HE's still NAKED) and then grabbed his penis and said "Oh look, have a head cold!" Then he shook my friend's hand. She's never going to wash it she's jsut going to smell it
for he rest of her life.
I swear, this experience was similar to that of being a teenager and seeing a penis for the first time! It was unreal! Like nothing I've ever experienced before! We laughed and laughed and giggled like pre-adolescents for the rest of the evening......


1 comment:
Oh Wonelle! This was very entertaining! I can't imagine how he did it? Guess he was a real performer! -P
Post a Comment