Saturday, March 29, 2014

Flared Up

Yikes, my skin is a hot mess! I've got bumps and scabs everywhere. Fucking eczema.

It's not just that though. I hurt. My joints, my hips, my fingers, feet. Cramps from hell. Achy muscles. I think it's because I've been eating dairy. A lot of dairy - ice cream, cheese, whipped cream. All things that taste good. I've always been allergic and didn't eat it except periodically on pizza. Now I eat it all the time. Ding, ding, ding.

Twig is over tired and asking for my help. He needs food before he takes a shower. He doesn't know what he wants when it comes to food and it is so frustrating. I just want sleep. He's mad at me for my little outburst, having his own. Wood is in charge now. I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Paula said...

oh damn the bumps and scabs. And crikey that you can't be comforted by ice cream, that it has an inflammatory effect in your body. But amazed that you put it together.